Applying to be a Math TA
You must meet the following requirements before you apply to become a TA.
- You must be a registered full time student.
- Your GPA must be 3.0 or higher.
- International students must have fulfilled the English Language Requirement to TA with one of the following:
- TOEFL Speaking subscore of 26 or higher
- Passed the TOEP Exam
- Passed the Speak test with a 50 or higher
- Completed an undergraduate degree at an approved English speaking university
How to Apply
(Note: Students submitting admission applications to our graduate programs do NOT need to submit a separate TA application).
If you are interested in being a TA please fill out the TA Application below. If a suitable position becomes available you will be contacted directly by the student services office. For any questions or concerns please contact email@example.com
**PLEASE NOTE: The Math Department does not have any openings for Fall 2018. It is unlikely that there will be any positions for Winter 19 or Spring 19. If positions become available we will re-open the TA application"