The Mathematics Department Video Room located in MSB 2106 is available for use by Mathematics Faculty, Graduate, Students, and Staff for video production purposes only.
Some of the production and editing tools provided are:
- White and black backdrops with stands
- Green backdrop for chroma-key composting (green-screening).
- Studio Lighting with stands and soft boxes.
- Apple Macbook Pro.
- Wacom Bamboo Capture Pen and Touch Tablet.
- Camtasia Software.
- Inkbook Software.
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone with boom stand and pop filter.
- Logitech HD Pro USB Webcam with stand.
- Sennheiser HD 202 II Pro Headphones.
- USB extension cables.
For the time being the best way to learn how to record and produce video with the tools provided is to watch some of the Camtasia tutorials which can be found here. Additionally some information about the Inkbook software can be found here.
When done using the video room please inform firstname.lastname@example.org if any equipment has been broken.
Also, please leave the room ready to be use for production so that the next user does not have to set everything up before they can begin production.