- The most convenient airport is Sacramento International Airport (SMF), which is 30 minutes by car from Davis. There are a few taxi/shuttle servies available to get to the campus from the airport :
- The Davis Airporter limousine service runs between Davis and the Sacramento airport, and costs around $25. Reservations are recommended.
- The Davis Taxi Service has cabs serving the Davis and Sacramento area, and airport rides. Reservations are recommended.
- Several taxi services for travel within Davis and nearby towns are available. The Davis Wiki page has a compilation of cab companies.
- One can connect to Davis from the San Francisco International Airport (SFO) also. Take the BART from SFO to Richmond station. Take the Capital Corridor train from the Richmond station to Davis. The BART terminal is conveniently located at the same station as the Capitol Corridor train to Davis. The campus (and hotels) are a short 15 minute walk from the Davis train station. (Please note that the BART ride is about 1 hour long, and the Capitol Corridor train ride is about 1.5 hours long.)
- Parking is available at various parking lots on campus, near the Mondavi Center. Please see the campus map here for the nearest parking lots.
Copyright © UC Regents, Davis campus. All rights reserved.