UC Davis Mathematics

Undergraduate Forms Online

Math Department Forms

Request for Transfer Credit Evaluations/Equivalency

To submit a course equivalency evaluation, please go here

Online Forms in the OASIS Student Portal 

Registrar Forms

The Office of the Registrar has many forms available for download from the Internet, here: http://registrar.ucdavis.edu/html/office_of_the_registrar_forms.html

Examples of forms you can obtain from the Registrar's website: Request for Official Transcript, Petition for a Change of Major, or access the online Graduation Application.

College of Letters and Science Forms

The College of Letters and Science Dean's Office also has forms available here: http://www.ls.ucdavis.edu/advising/forms.html

Examples of forms available on the Dean's Office website: Declare a Minor, Late Drop Petition, Multiple (Double) Major Petition, and Excess Unit Petition.