||TTh 9:00-10:20am, MSB 3106, Small Seminar Room
||Anne Schilling, MSB 3222, phone: 754-9371,
||There are several books on quantum groups and crystal bases. Some
of the material will be based on the following books:
We will also use recent papers which I will hand out or announce in class.
- Introduction to Quantum Groups and Crystal Bases by J. Hong and S.-J. Kang, AMS GSM 42
- A Guide to Quantum Groups by V. Chari and A. Pressley, Cambridge
- Lectures on Quantum Groups by J. C. Jantzen, AMS GSM 6
- Representations of Quantum Algebras and Combinatorics of Young Tableaux by S. Ariki, AMS ULECT 26
- Quantum Groups and Their Primitive Ideals by A. Joseph, Springer Verlag
- Quantum Groups by C. Kassel, Springer Verlag
||Every registered student is required to present a paper in class.
A list of suitable papers and topics will be discussed in class.