Department of Mathematics
University of California, Davis
Office: 2141 MSB
Current term: MAT 127C
- Automorphic equivalence within gapped phases in the bulk, with Y. Ogata.
J. Funct. Anal. In press. (arXiv preprint)
- Automorphic equivalence preserves the split property.
J. Funct. Anal. 277.10 (2019). (arXiv preprint)
- Stability of gapped ground state phases of spins and fermions in one dimension, with B. Nachtergaele.
J. Math. Phys. 59, 091415 (2018). (arXiv preprint)
Conferences and Workshops Attended (a.k.a. "Have we met before?")
- Great Lakes Mathematical Physics Meeting, at Oberlin College. 28-30 June 2019.
- Fall Central Sectional Meeting, AMS, Special Session on Ergodic and Topological Quantum Systems, at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. 20-21 October 2018.
- Thematic semester on Mathematical challenges in many-body physics and quantum information, at the Centre de recherches mathematiques. Fall semester, 2018.
- XIX International Congress on Mathematical Physics, 23-28 July 2018.
- Arizona School of Analysis and Mathematical Physics, at University of Arizona, 5-9 March 2018.
- Joint Math Meeting Special Session on Research in Mathematics by Early Career Graduate Students. 13 January 2018
- Current topics in mathematical physics, at University of Zurich. 17-21 July 2017
- Subfactors: planar algebras, quantum symmetries, and random matrices, at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute. 12-23 June 2017
- Ergodic theory and operator algebras workshop, at Texas A&M University. 5-9 June 2017.
- QMath 13: Mathematical Results in Quantum Physics, at Georgia Institute of Technology. 8-11 October 2016.
- Frontiers in Mathematical Physics, at the Centre de recherches mathematiques. 1 Sept - 28 August 2016.
- Conference on Methods of Modern Mathematical Physics, A Young Researcher Symposium, at the Fields Institute. 22-26 August 2016.
I am a PhD candidate in the Department of Mathematics. Currently, I am interested in quantum many-body problems related to quantum spin systems. I am also interested in operator algebras, particularly C*-dynamical systems. My adviser is Bruno Nachtergaele.
I entered the program in fall 2015. Prior, I completed my BA in Mathematics at the University of California, Berkeley.