LATE Enrollment: MATH 22AL (Computer Lab For Linear Algebra)
If you added the course after the mandatory sessions,
you may do the following to catch up on the work and
Please note that this is an
online course, we had one mandatory session that
everyone has to attend at the beginning of the quarter
that you missed it. I put Videos of the mandatory
session at the end of this page. So if you watch them,
you have not missed anything.
If you enrolled after the due date of labs, you need to contact
me (email@example.com) to set up new due date(s).
2. Please create an account on MATH DEPT computers visiting this page. You need click on Create Account, then choose the section you registered, enter your name and ST ID, the click submit. You will receive your username and password.
3. You can go to Computer LAB in 2118 MSB (
Step 3 below) or work from home ( Step 5 bellow).
You may find more info about the course by Reading this summary of the course information.
4. Go to 2118 MSB (undergraduate computer lab) and follow the instructions here
5. For additional help, see and go to TA office hours (information on the home page of the site).
6. For information on how to work from your own computer visit:
7. Videos from the mandatory session: