West Coast Operator Algebra Seminar, UC Davis,
Saturday, October 26-Sunday, October 27---2013
The West Coast Operator Algebra Seminar was held
Saturday, October 26, and Sunday, October 27, 2013 at UC Davis.
The conference is supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation, the Department of Mathematics at UC Davis, and the Division of Mathematical and Physical Sciences at UC Davis.
The following people spoke at the meeting:
- Jean Bellissard, Georgia Tech
- Nigel Higson, Penn State
- Kate Juschenko,Northwestern University
- David Kerr, Texas A&M
- Greg Kuperberg, UC Davis
- Zhuang Niu, University of Wyoming
- Ian Putnam, University of Victoria
- Thomas Sinclair, UCLA
- Jan Jitse Venselaar, Cal Tech
- Dan Voiculescu, UC Berkeley
- Nik Weaver, Washington University
- Tim Wertz, UC Davis
- Paulette Willis, University of Houston
The scientific committee consisted of Jerry Kaminker, Alex Kumjian, Terry Loring, Judy Packer, Marc Rieffel. The local organizing committee consisted of Jerry Kaminker, Greg Kuperberg, Bruno Nachtergaele, Thomas Strohmer
Schedule, abstracts, participants and copies of slides from talks
The schedule, abstracts, and participant list are still available. The slides from talks can be accessed below.
If you have any questions regarding support, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last significant change:
November 8, 2013