Publications by Dr. D. A. Kouba
- "Regularization for nth-Order Boundary Value Problems Using mth-Order Differential Operators," by D. A. Kouba and John Locker, AMS Transactions , Vol. 293, No. 1, January, 1986.
- "Complete Solutions manual for A First Course in Differential Equations with Applications by Dennis Zill ", by D. A. Kouba, Prindle, Weber, and Schmidt, Boston, 1987.
- "A New Look at an Old Friend", by D. A. Kouba, Mathematical Gazette , October, 1989.
- "Can We Use The First Derivative to Determine Inflection Points ?" by D. A. Kouba, College Mathematics Journal , Vol. 26, No. 1, January, 1995.
- "The Emerging Scholars Program at UC Davis-- A Recipe for Success in Engineering Calculus," by D. A. Kouba, UME Trends , Vol. 7, November, 1995.
- "Call Them Students, Not Customers ?" by Jay M. Jahangiri and Duane Kouba, Teaching for Success , Vol. 7, December, 1995.
- "The Calculus Page," a comprehensive internet website created by Duane Kouba, partially funded by the Undergraduate Instructional Improvement Program at the University of California, Davis, URL http://www.ecalculus.org , September 1996-present (under construction).
- "Has Proposition 209 Affected the Participation of Minority Students in the Emerging Scholars Program at UC Davis?" by D. A. Kouba, National Association of Mathematicians Newsletter , summer issue, 1999.
Here you can browse the
DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS HOME PAGE.