Associate Professor of Mathematics
Mathematical Sciences Building 2228
Department of Mathematics
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Phone: 530-601-4444 x4007
lrademac [at] ucdavis [dot] edu
Theoretical computer science. Data
science. Matrix computations. Machine learning. Convex geometry.
- The centroid body: algorithms and statistical estimation for
AMS Sectional Meeting, University of Georgia, March 2016. PDF
Oberwolfach, December 2015.
- The more the merrier: the blessing of dimensionality for learning
large Gaussian mixtures
Banff International Research Station. Banff, Canada, 2014. PDF
- Sections of convex bodies, statistical estimation and (in)stability.
Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto CA, 2013: PDF
- Simplicial polytopes that maximize the isotropic constant are highly
AMS Sectional Meeting, Akron OH, 2012: PDF
- Randomized algorithms for the approximation of matrices
FoCM 2011, Learning theory workshop: PDF
IMA, High dimensional phenomena: PDF