I'm a Krener Assistant Professor at University of California, Davis working in mathematical physics, analysis and spectral theory. Before coming to Davis, I was at Queen Mary University of London, King's College London, briefly at ETH Zurich and LMU Munich.
Math Physics and Probability Seminar (Spring 2020)
MAT-127A (Winter 2020)
MAT-127A (Fall 2019)
MAT-017B (Fall 2019)
MAT-127B (Spring 2019)
MAT-017A (Winter 2019)
MAT-017A (Fall 2018)
• M.Gebert, B. Nachtergaele, J. Reschke and R. Sims,
Lieb-Robinson bounds and strongly continuous dynamics for a class of many-body fermion systems in Rd, preprint
arXiv:1912.12552 (2019), submitted.
• M.Gebert and C.Rojas-Molina,
Lifshitz tails for the fractional Anderson model, preprint
arXiv:1910.02077 (2019), submitted.
• M.Gebert and M.Poplavskyi,
On pure complex spectrum for truncations of
random orthogonal matrices and Kac polynomials , preprint
arXiv:1905.03154 (2019), submitted.
• A.Dietlein, M.Gebert and P.Müller,
Perturbations of continuum random Schrödinger operators with applications
to Anderson orthogonality and the spectral shift function. J. Spectr. Theory 9, no. 3, 921–965 (2019).
ArXiv or Journal
• A.Dietlein, M.Gebert,
P.Hislop, A.Klein and P.Müller, A bound on the
averaged spectral shift function and a
lower bound on the density of states for random Schrödinger operators on
Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, 21, 6673--6697
ArXiv or Journal.
Slides to some talks:
• Lieb-Robinson bounds for a class of interacting continuum fermions: Random Matrix & Prob Semiar Harvard University 2020. slides
• Basic talk about the persistence probability of truncated random orthogonal matrices: Talk held at GLaMP 2019. slides
• Lower bound on the density of states for continuum random Schrödinger operators: Talk held at CRM Montreal 2018. slides
• Overview of mathematics of Anderson's orthogonality and open problems: Talk held at Field's institute Toronto 2016. slides