Either the clickable image is still under construction.
Or, which is more probable, you have failed to spot the loony. Some ideas:
- You are very nervous and click very often though you don't actually
want to follow a hyper-link.
- You don't have any interest in correctly performing your task of spotting the loony.
- You really tried to spot the loony but the image is that poor that you can't distinguish between persons and objects.
- You really tried to spot the loony but you failed in remembering his face (Hint: Look up the homepage. There's only one person and one plush moose in it.)
- You really tried to spot the loony but you failed to click precisely at it. (Hint: Clean your mouse.)
If you want to complain, send a mail to the Spot-the-Loony administrator.