Office: 2127 Mathematical Science Building(MSB)
Department of Mathematics
One Shields Avenue,
Davis, CA, 95616
Email: syling AT math.ucdavis.edu
My primary research interests mainly include the following several fields:
- Compressive Sensing and Convex Optimization
- Computational Harmonic Analysis
- Probability and Random Matrices
- S.Ling and T.Strohmer. Self-Calibration via Linear Least Squares. Preprint, 2016.
- X.Li, S.Ling, T.Strohmer, K.Wei. Rapid, Robust, and Reliable Blind Deconvolution via Nonconvex Optimization. Preprint, 2016.
- S.Ling and T.Strohmer. Blind Deconvolution Meets Blind Demixing: Algorithms and Performance Bounds. Preprint, 2015.
- S.Ling and T.Strohmer. Self-Calibration and Biconvex Compressive Sensing. Inverse Problems, Vol. 31(11): 115002, 2015.
- Real and Functional Analysis, Probability and Stochastic Process, Random Matrices
- Numerical Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Numerical PDE, Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis
- Numerical and Convex Optimization, Conic Programming
- Mathematical Statistics, Linar Regression, Multivariate Statistics, Time Series Analysis, Statistical Computing, Statistical Learning
- Algorithm Design, Machine Learning