Welcome to the Math 21B course page.
- The course syllabus (PDF) contains important information (really!) about the course.
- Practice problem set for Midterm 1. Solutions.
- Midterm 1 with solutions.
- Practice problem set for Midterm 2. Solutions.
- Midterm 2 with solutions.
- An example.
Have a question?
Refer to the end of the course syllabus for a list of email addresses to contact us.
Quick summary of useful information
- Course instructor: Dan Romik
- Lecture times and place: MWF 5:10-6, Giedt 1001
- Office hours time and place: T 10:30-12:30
- Discussion section TAs, times and places:
Section B01: T 6:10-7, Olson 261 (TA: Arturo Palomino)
Section B02: T 7:10-8, Olson 261 (TA: Arturo Palomino)
Section B03: T 8:10-9, Giedt 1006 (TA: Brett Leroux)
Section B04: T 6:10-7, Olson 146 (TA: Andrew Gallatin)
Section B05: T 5:10-6, Roessler 55 (TA: Eric Samperton)
Section B06: T 7:10-8, Olson 146 (TA: Andrew Gallatin)
Section B07: T 4:10-5, Hart 1130 (TA: Zhang Zhenyang)
- Course textbook: Thomas' Calculus: Early Transcendentals, 13th Edition.
- Course syllabus: click to download (PDF)
- Exam dates:
Midterm 1: Wednesday, January 31, 5:10-6 in Giedt 1001
Midterm 2: Wednesday, February 28, 5:10-6 in Giedt 1001
Final: Thursday, March 22, 6-8 PM in Giedt 1001