Nonlinear Partial Differential EquationsPh.D., 2003, University of California, Santa Barbara
Refereed publications: Via Math Reviews
Web Page: http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~thomases/
Office: MSB 2138
- B. Thomeses. "An Analysis of the Effect of Stress Diffusion on the Dynamics of Creeping Viscoelastic Flow," Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 166(21-22):1221-1228, 2011. Full Text.
- Balci, N., Thomases, C., Renardy, M., and C. Doering. "Symmetric Factorization of the Conformation Tensor in Viscoelastic Fluid Models," Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 166(11):546-553, 2011. Full Text.
- Thomases, B., and M. Shelley. "Transition to Mixing and Oscillations in a Stokesian Viscoelastic Flow," Physical Review Letters, 103:094501, 4 pp., 2009.
- Shelley, M. and B. Thomases. "Emergence of Singular Structures in Oldroyd-B Fluids," Physics of Fluids, 19(10):103103-1 to 103103-12, 2007.
- Sideris, T., and B. Thomases. "Global Existence for Three-Dimensional Incompressible Isotropic Elastodynamics," Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, 60(12):1707-30, 2007.
Last updated: 2012-04-19