Krener Assistant Professor
Dispersive Equations, Wave-Klein-Gordon equations, Microlocal Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, General RelativityPh.D. 2018
Office: MSB 2224
Nonlinear dispersive equations, Wave-Klein-Gordon equations, Microlocal analysis, Fluid Mechanics, General Relativity
- M. Ifrim & A. Stingo. “Almost global well-posedness for quasilinear strongly coupled Wave-Klein-Gordon systems in two space dimensions'', preprint, 2019, https://arxiv.org/abs/1910.12673
- A. Stingo. "Global existence of small amplitude solutions for a model quadratic quasi-linear coupled wave-Klein-Gordon system in two space dimension, with mildly decaying Cauchy data," to appear in Memoirs of the AMS, 2018, arXiv:1810.10235 [math.AP].
- A. Stingo. "Global existence and asymptotics for quasi-linear one-dimensional Klein-Gordon equations with mildly decaying Cauchy data," Bulletin de la SMF, arXiv:1507.02035 [math.AP].
Honors and Awards
- AMS Simons Travel Grant awardee 2019
- For Women in Science fellowship 2017, funded by Fondation L’Oréal-UNESCO and Académie des Sciences.
Last updated: 2020-12-18