Web Page: http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~temple/
Office: MSB 3148
Blake Temple’s research focuses on shock waves and general relativity. View more of his recent research and publications on his web page http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~temple/.
- Expanding wave solutions of the Einstein equations that induce an anomalous acceleration into the Standard Model of Cosmology, PNAS, Vol.106, no.34, 2009, pp. 14218-14218. View the PDF.
- Answers to Questions Posed by Reporters Prepared for reporters, August 19, 2009. View the PDF.
- Simulation of general relativistic shock waves by a locally inertial Godunov method featuring dynamic time dilation featuring dynamic time dilation, (thesis work of Zeke Vogler), Preprint. View the PDF.
- Points of general relativistic shock wave interaction are "regularity singularities" where spacetime is not locally flat,(thesis work of Moritz Rientjes), Preprint. View the PDF.
- Periodic Solutions of the Euler Equations: A paradigm for time-periodic sound wave propagation in the compressible Euler equations, Meth. Appl. of Anal. Vol. 16, No.3 pp. 341-364, September 2009. View the PDF.
Last updated: 2011-10-07